Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, October 21, 2013

The North Face - Re-Juve-I-Nate Tunic Tank (Intense Blue) - Apparel

The North Face - Re-Juve-I-Nate Tunic Tank (Intense Blue) - Apparel Order Now!!

The North Face - Re-Juve-I-Nate Tunic Tank (Intense Blue) - Apparel-image

Zappos.com is proud to offer the The North Face - Re-Juve-I-Nate Tunic Tank (Intense Blue) - Apparel: Re-Juve-I-Nate your mind, body, and soul in this fashionable yet functional top from The North Face. ; Sleeveless style. ; Contrast piping at shoulder straps, neckline, and racerback. ; Subtle pleats at bust create a relaxed silhouette. ; Brand name detail at center back. ; Banded hem with adjustable drawstring detail. ; 90% polyester, 10% elastane (bluesign approved fabric) . ; Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. ; Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 26 in ; Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.

Buy The North Face - Re-Juve-I-Nate Tunic Tank (Intense Blue) - Apparel

0 comments:

Post a Comment